WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Administrative Assistant Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The Administrative Assistant performs tasks assigned by their supervisor in order to assure the office operates efficiently and productively. As the first point of contact for office visitors, it is important the Administrative Assistant greets and approaches every interaction with a positive and caring attitude.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all visitors positively and with a smile.
- Answer and transfer calls on our multi-line phone system.
- Retrieve mail daily and answer all general office correspondence; email, mail and fax.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Prioritize tasks from supervisors and managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of one year of admin and/or customer service experience within the last four years.
- Ability to handle high volumes of phone calls, data entry, and paperwork.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Google Suite, Word, Excel and Premier's proprietary web-based platforms.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
If you feel that you are a match for our Administrative Assistant opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.