- Requisition #:
- Reading, PA 19606
- Client Services
- Starting at $40,000 per year
Entry Level Management position
Aveanna is looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated, and COMMITTED individual to join a team that is impacting the lives of families in our community each day. This is an incredible, entry-level opportunity offering amazing growth potential! Jump start your career, learn a lot, and most importantly help our clients every single day!
As the Staffing Coordinator/Client Services Supervisor you’re responsible for management of the recruitment, hiring, staffing, and scheduling of caregivers that meet our patient’s needs. You will be collaborating with the clinical team, sales, operations, and executive leadership in performance management of the field staff. You will be working with our private duty and non-medical family scheduling needs.
- Schedule will be Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
- After hours on-call schedule – can vary from every other week to 1 time a month dependent on the branch’s needs.
- Additional compensation for on-call hours
- Full comprehensive benefits
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff member.
- Active involvement in issues of cost containment; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
- Participates in location recruiting activities including identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential candidates
- Assist in provision of orientation and training for new staff members.
- Coordinates and manages staffing and scheduling needs according to branch location
- Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
- Shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver tardiness or absences
- Primary point of contact with patient family regarding staffing schedules
You will be in an office environment with occasional field visits during agency operating hours and must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting experience or at least one year of relevant customer service experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Time Management
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
- Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
- Ability to climb stairs
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field visits during agency operating hours.
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options