- Requisition #:
- Dallas, TX 75247
- Starting at $40,000 per year
Healthcare Admin – Staffing Coordinator
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading national provider of home health services to medically fragile children and adults. Our mission is to revolutionize the way homecare is delivered, one patient at a time. Our team consists of bedside clinicians and operational and clinical support staff. This operational support position serves as a primary point of contact with patient families & caregivers.
Our Staffing Coordinators are internally called Client Services Supervisors. Our CSS are able to multi-task while coordinating staffing schedules, fostering and maintaining positive relationships with patients, patient families, field staff, referral sources and other key stakeholders. This role consists of matching qualified clinicians with local families that align with their skillset, background, interests, and availability while striving to meet business financial goals.
This is a uniquely rewarding and challenging role, that is a great bridge to executive leadership opportunities within Aveanna and in the healthcare industry.
Schedule: In-Office Role, Monday – Friday, paid rotating on-call
Location: 1349 Empire Central Dr., Dallas, TX 75247, occasional local travel as required
Compensation: $40,000 Base salary, plus monthly bonus potential and on call pay
What our Client Services Supervisors find, working at Aveanna:
- Compassion and Purpose- Help our families and nurses reach their full potential
- Community and Connection- Build long lasting relationships within your community
- Appreciation and Teamwork- We recognize and reward both individual and team success
- Growth and Inclusion- Career and Skillset Advancement Opportunities
- Excitement and Happiness- A place to call HOME
Why Choose to be a Client Services Supervisor at Aveanna:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days
- Fun Day and Inclusion Day
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with Employee Discount
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement Program (conditions apply)
- Nationwide Footprint w/advancement opportunities
- Awards and Recognition Program
- Employee Relief Fund
- Structured new hire orientation and monthly CSS connection calls
- Employee Resource Groups
Client Services Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location guidelines
- Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch location guidelines
- Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions.
- Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver tardiness or absences
- Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
- Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff performance
- Paid On Call Rotation Required- 24/7 On Call Support to field staff and patient/patient families.
- As needed- home delivery of supplies/equipment (mileage reimbursement offered)
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures.
Client Services Supervisor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Healthcare experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to multitask
- Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options