- Requisition #:
- Lake City, FL 32055
- $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
The Licensed Practical Nurse is an essential part of the team responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians’ orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Schedule: PRN needed Monday - Friday
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver quality patient care in compliance with physician orders under direction of their Registered Nurse teammate.
- Perfom the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client’s specific needs.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
- An active LPN License in the state of application
- Valid CPR
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year LPN experience in a home health or health care setting
- Home Care Home Base exp a plus
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options