- Requisition #:
- Douglasville, GA 30134
- $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
** 10,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians’ orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Territory: Douglas county with on-call rotation
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input, and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client’s specific needs.
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Why Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses, contests, promotions, etc. – Aveanna boasts an environment that appreciates and rewards its’ staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization’s success
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in patient’s lives
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ points
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Valid CPR
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options