- Requisition #:
- Grand Rapids, MN 55745
- $80,000 - $100,000 per year
** This position has a 15% incentive plan and a 10K Sign On Bonus! **
The RN Executive Director is directly responsible for the administrative and leadership functions associated with all operations of an Aveanna branch. Additionally, this individual is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies, and ensuring compliance with Aveanna's policies and procedures.
This role is located in Hibbing, MN
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee and conduct all interviewing, hiring and orientations of staff.
- Monitor employee progress towards established goals throughout the year and ending with an annual evaluation.
- Staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing education.
- Assure appropriate staff supervision during all service hours.
- Meet with supervisors at routine intervals; participate in regional meetings as requested
- Participate in weekly meetings to prepare for patients coming onto services
- Supervise and evaluate client satisfaction survey report on client served
- Incident Management/Issue Resolution
- Plan and implement branch growth strategies
- Thorough review of financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Consistently meet reporting deadlines
- Branch compliance with federal and state regulations
- Oversight if internal billing and collection efforts to generate clean claims
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why Join Our Team?
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Innovative technology to make your lives easier
- Associates degree or higher
- Valid RN in the state of application
- Criminal Background check completed and results within parameters of Aveanna policy.
- Valid Driver’s License and Acceptable MVR
- 2-3 yeas of leadership, training and management experience in home health
- General Healthcare experience
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options