- Requisition #:
- Atlanta, GA 30339
- Starting at $115,000 per year
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives through superior home healthcare? Look no further! Aveanna Healthcare is seeking dedicated individuals to join our compassionate and purpose-driven team.
About Aveanna: At Aveanna, we are more than just a healthcare company; we are a community of compassionate individuals committed to providing exceptional care to those we serve. Our mission is to bring new possibilities and hope to patients and families in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Work with Us?
- Compassion in Action: Aveanna is built on the foundation of empathy and genuine care. We believe that providing care in the comfort of home creates a more personal and meaningful connection with our patients.
- Experienced Leadership: Our leadership team brings over 40 years of expertise in building successful home healthcare companies, creating a dynamic environment for growth and development.
- Recognized for Career Growth: Aveanna has been honored by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Career Growth in 2023. We champion the countless team members who have advanced their careers here, with the support of our leaders, mentors, and our tuition reimbursement program.
- Celebrating Diversity: Aveanna has been recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. We embrace and celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds of our team members, fostering an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
- Recognized for Excellence: We are honored to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces in 2023. At Aveanna, we are proud to have a strong team of clinicians, caregivers, and support staff that works hard every day to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Current Opportunities: The Lead Data Engineer will design, develop and support the data pipelines needed to populate the Aveanna Data Warehouse based on business requirements as part of our enterprise wide business intelligence initiative.
- Lead the effort to design and implement our data pipeline process
- Collaborate with the Data Architect to on the population of needed tables
- Participate in on-call rotation to support nightly processes
- Coach other team members in data engineering best practices
- Participate in testing efforts to maintain quality
- Work with the rest of the team to analyze new requirements and data sources
- Performance tune slow running processes
- Continually research methods to improve pipelines
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 2-4 years experience as a Data Engineer
- 3-5 years experience in designing and developing efficient ETL workflows using tools such as Informatica, Ab Initio, Talend, SSIS, etc.
- 2 years in a Lead or Senior role supervising or leading a small team
- Strong Python experience
- 1-2 years AWS Glue experience
- 1-2 years Snowflake experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Extensive experience with XML
- REST API experience
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills
- Well versed in dimensional data modelling
- Works well with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Comfortable sharing and presenting ideas at a whiteboard
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with healthcare data
- Experience with Informatica
- Requires BA/BS degree
We Can't Wait to Welcome You to the Aveanna Family! Come be a part of a team that believes in the power of caring and compassionate home healthcare. At Aveanna, we value each member of our team and the unique contributions they bring. Join us, and let's make a positive impact together!
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options