- Requisition #:
- Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Nurse Manager
- Starting at $75,000 per year
$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Join an organization that acknowledges the value of each clinician and invests in their professional growth and development. Our clinical leaders collaborate with all members of the healthcare team to improve patient health outcomes and revolutionize care delivery. At Aveanna, here are some exciting pluses to consider:
- Upon hire, clinicians participate in a dynamic and interactive evidence-based virtual orientation class conducted by a “live” nursing educator.
- In-office skills training, competency validation and orientation to the role is performed to ensure basic knowledge and readiness to assume the clinical leader role.
- The clinician will be responsible for managing and scheduling patient visits to ensure compliance with agency policies and applicable regulations and standards.
- At the completion of orientation and training, the new clinical leader will have the opportunity to combine both an in-office and work-from-home experience based on the needs of the location and in collaboration with the clinical director.
- Increasing autonomy in the role is encouraged and supported over time with the acquisition of the fundamentals.
PROFESSIONAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Position-specific training is tailored to the needs of the clinical leader.
- Advancement of skills is provided and highly valued.
- Clinical leaders are valued contributors to a collaborative business model that focuses on safe patient care delivery and the growth of the office.
- Must satisfy all state and federal requirements.
- Must have your own car and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Proof of car insurance
- Paid for after-hours on-call rotation (if applicable).
- Employees are compensated for mileage.
Comprehensive benefits including paid time off, health and welfare coverage, 401K match and stock plan.
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to regulations
• Ability to comfortably work with families with limited resources
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
• Strong commitment to clinical excellence
• Leadership skills
• Ability to train and supervise staff
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or transportation
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
• Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or during transport
• Occasional rapid movement and physical agility in response to the spontaneity of children and those patients with neurological impairment
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options