- Requisition #:
- Pharr, TX 78577
- Up to $35,000 per year
Occupational Therapist Assistant OTA – Home Health
Aveanna’s highly skilled pediatric therapy team provides our patients a full range of care to help them make the most of their care or recovery. We offer our industry-leading pediatric therapy for kids of all ages in multiple settings. We match our therapists to their patients based on medical condition, age, location, and acuity level. Our local office is looking for a compassionate OTA in the following area who would like to make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of their patients.
Caseload Location: Pharr, TX
Setting: Home Health
Compensation: Up to $35,000 annual salary
Find yourself at Aveanna! We are a leading national provider of home health services to medically fragile children and adults, and our mission is to revolutionize the way homecare is delivered, one patient at a time.
What our Therapists find at Aveanna:
- Compassion and Purpose—1:1 therapist to patient ratio
- Community and Connection—caseloads clustered together and close to home
- Flexibility and Understanding—self-scheduling, full time or part time
- Growth and Inclusion—career and skillset advancement opportunities
- Excitement and Happiness—a place to call HOME
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Health, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- FSA and HSA plans
- Generous Paid Vacation plans
- Electronic documentation
- Tuition reimbursement (conditions apply)
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employee stock purchase plan with employee discount
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
- Awards and recognition Program
- Employee Relief Fund
Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Must be willing to work in home and clinic-based settings
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License and automotive insurance
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
*Compensation may vary based on a variety of factors including: Experience, Education, Productivity, Supervision, Location and other factors.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options