- Requisition #:
- Denver, CO 80207
- $100,000 per year
Physical Therapy -Team Supervisor
Compensation: Annual Salary of $100K +
(Based on hybrid compensation of base salary $45,000 - $50,000 plus per visit rates $70 to $75 up to 15-17 visits per week) plus a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Pediatric Physical Therapist:
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team as the Department Supervisor. The Physical Therapy Team Supervisor is directly responsible for the supervision of Physical Therapy specific services and acts as Therapy Lead for the department. We are looking for an exceptional leader, with fantastic clinical, intrapersonal and managerial skills to help us continue to grow our outstanding team.
Aveanna Healthcare is a pre-eminent pediatric therapy provider, specializing in short-term to acute care therapy services to children from birth to age 21. We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time.
- Meet on a weekly basis (in person or phone) with TD and/or TL to discuss therapy issues/concerns
- Collaborate with therapy leadership and operations team
- Perform patient chart audit
- Monitor therapist caseloads
- Collaborate with therapy leadership (clinical and operations) regarding varies topics
- Collaborate with CRs
- Supervise TL, therapists and assistants
- Complete PO
- Process PTO requests
- Ensure adequate staffing and coverage plans for clinic
- Perform annual reviews for therapists
- Provide clinical oversight
Physical Therapist (PT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services require
- Three years of experience as an PT, one year of management experience preferred
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
- Must be able to sit and climb stairs
- Must have visual and hearing acuity
- Must have strong sense of smell and touch
- Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or outpatient clinic setting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for this role until filled and can be submitted by applying to this job posting or by visiting our career page at: | Aveanna Healthcare Careers
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options