The Respite Biller performs tasks that will help monitor revenues and is responsible for accurately
handling accounts and documents. The Respite Biller reviews a great deal of financial information on a
regular basis so the Respite Biller must have a high level of organizational skill and have an advanced
knowledge of math to ensure accuracy of invoices and bills.
**AR/bookkeeping experience and Excel skills are a must.
**No Medical Billing or Coding.
Essential Job Functions/Responsiblities
• Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
• Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
• Check the data input in the account system to ensure accuracy of final bill.
• Perform bookkeeping work and issue invoices or bills.
• Prepare itemized statements, bills or invoices.
• Record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
• High volume data entry.
• Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills.
• Report on activity to upper management.
• Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
• Follow and comply with all Premier safety rules and practices.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job
related tasks other than those stated in this description.
• Minimum one year of experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate's Degree is a plus.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Suite and highly proficient in Excel.
• Regional Center experience is a plus.
• Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
• Ability to accurately handle high volumes of data entry and paperwork.
• Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
• Reliable transportation.
• Familiar with HIPAA compliance & regulations.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously; strong organizational skills.
• Ability to take initiative and drive innovation within an Accounting framework.
If you feel that you are a match for our Respite Biller opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
*Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Aveanna does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Aveanna.