Speech Language Pathologist - Early Intervention
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a Team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a “home” and be a part of a “family”?
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU!
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
- We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Provide children with strategies and skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible in the early intervention setting (birth - 3 years)
- Provide parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child's progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must have a Master of Science in Speech Therapy from an AOTA approved program
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Speech Therapy in the state of North Carolina
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with the early intervention population (0-3 years of age)
- Must meet the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; OR meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current 2-step TB,
- Must have basic first aid and CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support Team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Salary
- Paid training and up to $750 In CEU reimbursements for professional development
- Flexible Work Schedules for Full-time and PRN employees
- Relocation Assistance*
- Paid vacation and sick days*
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer