- Requisition #:
- Smyrna, GA 30080
- $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. A Home Health Aide is a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands, someone with genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written and oral directions, as well as being able to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform personal care tasks including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, ambulation, medical monitoring, and health care related tasks.
- Perform home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Plan meals, shop for groceries, prepare and serve meals, and clean up
- Communicate verbally with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff in a professional manner
- Ensure client safety while maintaining a safe environment
- Remind and assist clients with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
- Encourage self-help activities
- Report and Document services provided and changes in client's condition or family situation to the office
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
Why Join Our Team?
- Innovative technology to make your life easier
- Our care team work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our care teams enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our care teams make or break the organization’s success!
- 18 years of age or older with High school degree/GED
- Completion of the companies competency testing for HHA
- Valid Drivers license
- Acceptable MVR
- Valid CNA
- Valdi CPR
- Minimum of one-year Home Health Care experience or LTC experience a plus
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options