- Requisition #:
- Atlanta, GA 30339
- $95,000 - $105,000 per year
This role offers remote and hybrid options
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives through superior home healthcare? Look no further! Aveanna Healthcare is seeking dedicated individuals to join our compassionate and purpose-driven team.
About Aveanna: At Aveanna, we are more than just a healthcare company; we are a community of compassionate individuals committed to providing exceptional care to those we serve. Our mission is to bring new possibilities and hope to patients and families in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Work with Us?
- Compassion in Action: Aveanna is built on the foundation of empathy and genuine care. We believe that providing care in the comfort of home creates a more personal and meaningful connection with our patients.
- Experienced Leadership: Our leadership team brings over 40 years of expertise in building successful home healthcare companies, creating a dynamic environment for growth and development.
- Recognized for Career Growth: Aveanna has been honored by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Career Growth in 2023. We champion the countless team members who have advanced their careers here, with the support of our leaders, mentors, and our tuition reimbursement program.
- Celebrating Diversity: Aveanna has been recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. We embrace and celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds of our team members, fostering an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
- Recognized for Excellence: We are honored to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces in 2023. At Aveanna, we are proud to have a strong team of clinicians, caregivers, and support staff that works hard every day to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Current Opportunities: As a key member of Aveanna’s contracting department, the Payer/Managed Care Contracts Manager is responsible for the development, negotiation and maintenance of contracts and oversees the accurate, timely and appropriate implementation of contracts.
Essential Job Duties:
- Works collaboratively with the payer relations team to support end to end contracting activities for managed care payers including review and analysis of contract language, redlining and negotiation of terms to ensure compliance with Aveanna’s guidelines.
- Review, analyze and negotiate external contract documents provided by contracting party for all other contract types under the contracting team’s responsibility for compliance with company guidelines and operational/financial risks. Communicate key terms and potential risks to stakeholders, seeking approval of non-standard terms as appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal compliance, legal, billing, people services and other departments as needed to ensure adherence to contract terms.
- Support end to end contracting process for all contracting activities.
- Oversees and manages annual renewal process for school and government contracts.
- Assist in maintaining contract template documents.
- Collaborate with revenue cycle management to ensure proper implementation of contract terms into various billing systems.
- Ensure all required documentation and approvals are on file for finalized contracts and contracts are properly recorded in contract management system.
- Oversees management and reporting within Contract Management System.
- Acts as liaison to internal and external customers to respond to inquiries regarding contracts, contract process and resolve any contract issues, collaborating with key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize the workload with competing priorities.
- Manages, supports, and oversees the contracting support staff.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives and development of department policies.
- College degree required or equivalent experience in Contract Management preferably in a healthcare provider setting.
- Managed Care contracting experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail. Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Results driven with ability to self-direct and work independently showing initiative while seeking guidance when appropriate.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strength in computer software, e.g., MS Office; internet-based research; experience with CRM systems preferred.
We Can't Wait to Welcome You to the Aveanna Family! Come be a part of a team that believes in the power of caring and compassionate home healthcare. At Aveanna, we value each member of our team and the unique contributions they bring. Join us, and let's make a positive impact together!
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options