- Requisition #:
- Campbell, CA 95008
- Client Services
- $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives through superior home healthcare? Look no further! Aveanna Healthcare is seeking dedicated individuals to join our compassionate and purpose-driven team.
About Aveanna: At Aveanna, we are more than just a healthcare company; we are a community of compassionate individuals committed to providing exceptional care to those we serve. Our mission is to bring new possibilities and hope to patients and families in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Work with Us?
- Compassion in Action: Aveanna is built on the foundation of empathy and genuine care. We believe that providing care in the comfort of home creates a more personal and meaningful connection with our patients.
- Experienced Leadership: Our leadership team brings over 40 years of expertise in building successful home healthcare companies, creating a dynamic environment for growth and development.
- Recognized for Career Growth: Aveanna has been honored by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Career Growth in 2023. We champion the countless team members who have advanced their careers here, with the support of our leaders, mentors, and our tuition reimbursement program.
- Celebrating Diversity: Aveanna has been recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. We embrace and celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds of our team members, fostering an inclusive and welcoming work environment.
- Recognized for Excellence: We are honored to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America's Greatest Workplaces in 2023. At Aveanna, we are proud to have a strong team of clinicians, caregivers, and support staff that works hard every day to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Current Opportunities: The AveannaCare Specialist/Coordinator is responsible for assisting the AveannaCare users (participants, clients, care providers, reimbursement recipients) and ensuring the efficient operations of AveannaCare. The AveannaCare Coordinator will assist users by e-mail, phone, computer or in-person.
1.Adhere to Aveanna Core Values
2. Receive and handle incoming calls
3. Maintain and review punch and attendance entries within AveannaCare
4. Maintain and update Employee & Client Service Accounts in AveannaCare
5. Run AveannaCare reports and process data imports as needed, including in a SQL report environment
6. Adhere to payroll /billing cut offs and deadlines
7. Follow up with regional centers, families, and care providers as needed
8. Complete Special Incident Reports (SIRs) and follow through on SIR instructions per Regional Center guidelines
9. Resolve payroll / punch issues or concerns
10. Analyze, identify and resolve issues relating to AveannaCare
11. Use professional communication and conflict resolution techniques as required
12. Evaluate data issues, report feedback and observations in determining task priorities
13. Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
2. Minimum of one year of payroll and/or customer service experience within the last four years
3. Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented
4. Strong analytical and judgment skills
5. Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and ability to learn Aveanna’s proprietary software
6. Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously; strong organizational skills
7. Thrive in a fast-paced environment
8. Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
We Can't Wait to Welcome You to the Aveanna Family! Come be a part of a team that believes in the power of caring and compassionate home healthcare. At Aveanna, we value each member of our team and the unique contributions they bring. Join us, and let's make a positive impact together!
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Why work for Aveanna?
- Thorough training
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting
- Access to a clinical supervisor 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay via multiple payment options