Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health
- Job Ref:
- Pasadena, TX 77504
- Speech Language Pathology
- Line of Business:
- Pay Rate:
- Up to $120,000 per year
Being a Speech Language Pathologist is not a job ... it’s a CALLING!At Aveanna Healthcare we understand the dedication it takes to become a Speech Language Pathologist and we’d love to help you fulfill what you’re meant to do. Aveanna is a national leader in pediatric therapy. Work a few hours or full-time providing pediatric therapy in a collaborative environment designed to support your delivery of high-quality treatments in synergy with a multidisciplinary team of other therapists - in an engaging and fun environment.
Here's what you’ll be doing
SLP Responsibilities Include:
- Provide pediatric therapy services in the home and our state-of-the-art outpatient clinics for clients, birth to age 21.
- Evaluate needs, develop and implement speech therapy plans of care.
- Document patient progress, attend and contribute as part of an interdisciplinary treatment/educational team on case conferences.
Why more therapists say Yes to Aveanna
We CAREAbout our patients, our patient's families and each other.
We SUPPORTWe offer exceptional compensation, benefits and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers. We offer support and guidance from outstanding discipline specific supervisors who can help you grow and be your best.
We COLLABORATEWe have a multidisciplinary, collaborative team consisting of occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists who work together to produce the best outcomes possible for our kids.
We have FUNWe do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here’s what you’ll need to work with us
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Speech Therapy in the state
- Must meet the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; OR meet the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification
- Pass a background check
- Experience in pediatric therapy services preferred (0-21 years of age) - New Grads welcome to apply
Here’s how you’ll be REWARDED...
- Competitive compensation and benefits (eligibility dependent)
- Company-provided laptops for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- CEU Reimbursement
- Access to supervision from leadership that’s genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we’re a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
- Flexible schedules