With a strong focus on developing leaders, we provide many opportunities for team members to move into leadership positions – promoting from within is something you can count on. Our culture is a gratifying, hard-working, and get-the-job-done-at-all-costs family atmosphere. Our patients’ lives depend on us so no matter what our Aveanna role may be, we all serve to the best of our ability.
When you join the Aveanna team you will become part of one of the nation’s largest providers of home care. The Aveanna Healthcare family of companies serves thousands of patients in more than 200 locations throughout the United States. Our professionals are trained to treat patients with medically intense needs – both adults and children. Together we partner with patients and their families to make a difference.
Just landed the interview, make sure you are prepared by bringing the right materials!
- Pre-hire testing is completed on site as part of your interview process (not open access/book)
- Contact information for two references
- Professional license and/or certifications
- Current CPR
- I-9 self-identification documents
- Proof of current PPD, chest X-ray or blood TB assay test
- Proof of level of education, diploma, or transcript
- Health statements as required by state regulation and driver’s license
- Immunization records as required by state regulation
- Additional documents based on state regulation
- 7-year motor vehicle record (PDHC Bus Drivers)
- Class D chauffeur driver’s license as required by state regulation (PDHC Bus Drivers)
- Proof of driving insurance
To protect our patients and other employees, Aveanna performs background checks on all personnel.
Please reach out to Careers@aveanna.com for any questions related to your upcoming interview.